B2Broker introduced White Label cTrader brokerage infrastructure
B2Broker, provider of liquidity and technology for the cryptocurrency and forex markets, has launched a turnkey brokerage solution White Label cTrader. Company representatives told ForkLog about it.
B2Broker developed the solution in collaboration with the cTrader platform.
“cTrader is used by the leading trading platforms, the demand for it is only growing. At present it is one of the best solutions on the market for managing brokerage business with wide possibilities of algorithmic trading”, – comments Artur Azizov, CEO of B2Broker.
White Label cTrader allows you to quickly launch your business of trading cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices and other types of assets. Brokers don’t need to hire people to maintain infrastructure, buy cTrader server license, integrate CRM or set up backup system.
White Label cTrader infrastructure includes:
- cBroker – Back Office Application. Designed for trade request handling and customer account management. It is the key administration tool and integrates all information flowing through the White Label cTrader system;
- cTrader Copy – copy trading service for publishing and copying trading strategies. Users can apply flexible risk level settings when copying trades;
- cTrader Open API – Program interface for developing own trading applications. Wide customization of the trading platform is available according to the company’s requirements;
- Prime of Prime Liquidity Pool – liquidity pool. It covers 1,000 financial instruments and seven asset classes: forex, metals, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, stocks and ETFs;
- Liquidity Hub – a system that allows liquidity https://gagarin.news/news/ranking-cloud-mining-providers/ aggregation and quota quality control by B2Broker for all brokerage clients purchasing White Lbale cTrader solution.
B2Broker is liquidity and technology provider for cryptocurrency and Forex markets serving corporate clients from more than 40 countries worldwide.
The company is developing a set of services to launch a crypto exchange and crypto-broker, provides cryptoprocessing services, as well as the B2Trader platform for spot trading.
Earlier, fintech project B2B Payment Solutions Ltd, part of the B2Broker group of companies, received an electronic payment provider license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
Read ForkLog bitcoin news in our Telegram – cryptocurrency news, rates and analytics.